- Current development use: warehousing & distribution
- 12 ha
- 42 000m2 GLA commercial / business space
- The Saxdowne Business Estate is situated south of Kuils River (Cape Town) at the intersection of Stellenbosch Arterial Road and Saxdowne Road. The ease of access to the N1 and N2 National road Network via the R300, make this an ideal location for logistics facilities and warehousing.
- Business Park property is very much a location-critical asset and with Saxdowne Park’s proximity to the Cape Town Airport and major arterials such as the R300 and N1/N2, National roads have already generated interest from warehousing and distribution type users.
- Saxdowne Park has been fully serviced and provides for a range of land parcels to respond to and satisfy specific user requirements.